Sunday, April 23, 2017

Long time no see

So hey guys! Its been almost two years since I last posted on this blog, but so much has happened since then that I don't think I can complete this blog with only two more posts. I have read so many new books that I wonder if this blog even makes sense anymore. Nevertheless I shall continue this with my original books as I had made a commitment and I plan on delivering. But rest assured, I will be making a new blog related to reading soon. It might even involve my own book "Never Again". Yes, yes, I know what you are thinking. I am not old enough to write my own book, but I promise you it is very nice. I suppose I can do character analysis from different books. If possible go check out my friend's blog (because of whom I decided to come back to this)and comment something nice for all her poems at http://khyatiwithherdiary.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment